OKAY SERIOUS TALK GUYS!
This clown has been seen over the past few weeks around Mansfield, Chesterfield and Doncaster, I haven’t seen a post about it on here and I really want people to know about it.
Okay so first of all besides it being really frickin creepy to begin with (designed to look like pennywise the clown) it has been roaming the streets at night time, it was started out by a student film director who was doing it for fun, but it has sparked a few people to take it farther.
Some of the clowns have been tapping on windows, trying to get children out of the house (Reportedly) also it is believed that some of them have knives and are marked as dangerous.
Please please please if you live in these areas or know someone who does, especially of they have kids, could you signal boost this? I just really want people to be safe!!
I heard friends say that he’s been sighted in Nottingham and Lincoln as well. Good thing I live on the 6th floor. Hard to tap my window.
There’s not just one, and they’re in sheffield too, a girl from my year got a picture of one on the road that my school is on. They will follow you home, muggings have been reported, although it is not believed that they go into buildings or actually attack anyone with their knives.
Apparently there is one in Lancashire and burnley too! Pls be careful!
They walk inside people’s houses if the doors aren’t locked. They also aren’t near my town, but everyone’s talking about them.
there was one at my school a couple of weeks ago and we got told that if you see one to report where they are to the police straight away
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN ENGLAND
the clowns are on to us
Ok but seriously I have watched this video three times in a row and I’m still fucking mesmerized like shit this dance these dancers this kid omfg
if you don’t even understand the language of a song but the message of the song comes across loud and clear through just the dance and the choreography and the presentation…it’s fucking flawless
I have been listening to this song off and on for a few days now and it grows in it’s profoundness each time.
oh Im glad to see this on my dash again I never reblogged it before but its a great song
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Revealed at VGX
As revealed during tonight’s VGX celebration, Tomb Raider is coming to next-gen sooner than you think. We’re super excited to reveal Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition was developed in tandem with our friends over at United Front Games and Nixxes, who worked with core Crystal Dynamics team members and assets to rebuild Tomb Raider from the ground up for next-gen consoles.
The team didn’t simply up-rez the game, they pulled it apart and rebuilt it with obsessive detail and new technology, finally allowing us to reach a vision for the game that we always wanted. Now in native 1080P with TressFX hair rendering and a next-gen Lara model, you’ll get the following in Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition:
- The fully rebuilt game for next-generation consoles
- The Tomb of the Lost Adventurer
- Eight DLC multiplayer maps
- Six DLC multiplayer weapons
- Four DLC multiplayer characters
- Six outfits for Lara
- Dark Horse digital comic book “Tomb Raider: The Beginning”
- Brady Games digital art book “Tomb Raider: The Art of Survival”
- “The Final Hours of Tomb Raider” documentary series
As for other next-gen additions, The Xbox One allows you to use Kinect to change weapons, attachments, and navigate the menu with your voice. You can also rotate and inspect relics with hand gestures, and find new viewpoints by leaning into the world. The PlayStation 4’s Dualshock 4 controller lights up red and orange when using the torch, and quick flashes when Lara is shooting. The PlayStation 4 version also allows you to stream Tomb Raider to the PlayStation Vita.
Chances are if you follow this blog you’ve finished Tomb Raider to completion already. Perhaps several times over! We’d love for your help in spreading the word about Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition – If you have friends who haven’t visited Yamatai yet, let them know that this is the version they’ll want to play!
Preorder Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition with select retailers today to receive art book packaging featuring never before seen concept art.
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition launches in North America on January 28 and across Europe on January 31, 2014.
|Artist: Finger Eleven|
|Album: Them vs. Me vs. You|
|Played: 3,142 times.|
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? If they smell nice
- where is your next vacation? Hopefully, France in June if we’re going again
- who do you think reads these? One or two people I reckon
- so you have a calendar in your room? I have a diary calendar
- what’s your plan for the day? Work all day
- are you reading any books right now? I have several books in my room, just not had time to start them yet
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? No
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? No
- do you chew your pens and pencils? Rarely
- what is your “song of the week”? Burn by Ellie Goulding
- is it okay for guys to wear pink? Heck yeah, alot of guys look amazing in pink
- do you still watch cartoons? Yeah
- what do you drink with dinner? Water/OJ/anything else I have
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? Ketchup
- what is your favourite food/cuisine? Chicken. I love it
- what movies could you watch over and over and still love? Gladiator
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I have no idea
- can you change the oil on a car? Yeah.
- best thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal or fruit
- what is your usual bedtime? 2am usually
- are you lazy? I can be yeah, trying to get out of the habit and actually be productive.
- afraid of heights? Oh god yes, unless I’m in a plane though, then it doesn’t bother me
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? RAF pilot, Astronaut
- hot tea or cold tea: Hot, who has cold tea? eww
- tea or coffee? Tea, unless I’m really tired, then I’ll go for Coffee
- favourite kind of cookie? Oat and Raisin, om nom
- can you swim well? Yeah, I’m like a fish
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yeah, it’s easy
- who do you want to see right now? Uh…idk